50 Facts about me

09:22




1) My b-day is on the 15th December, but I actually don't like my birthday. Maybe it's the fear of growing up, or the fear of death. But either way, my brithday always ends with me feeling a little hollow.

2) I have an OCD with numbers. I don't like to say OCD, because I know that annoys a lot of people (understandably) but it's serious. I hate when numbers don't end in a 0 or a 5. A book that end with 257, or 259 pages for example will really frustrate me...argh. I can't take it. 

3) I don't like to tell people this because it usually ends with them thinking I'm some kind of Hipster, which I'm definitely not, but I don't like the TV show 'Friends.' I've tried...I swear...to like it, but I just don't. And maybe it has to do with how none of my family like it either.

4) Saying that, what our family show is, and the one I've watched since I was a child, are the shows that come on the TV channel GOLD. I love old comedies like Only Fools and Horses (which is to me, what Friends is to a lot of people), One Foot in the Grave, Open all Hours etc.

5)For my A-levels, I am currently studying English Literature, History and Psychology.

6) I hate hate when people talk too slowly or take too long to get to what they're saying.This is probably the main reason why I don't watch a lot of youtube videos...they just take too damn long to get to the point.I also hate when people talk too excitedly and scream everything they say. I like quiet.

7) I have on odd fear of...outer space, which makes me really sad, because I actually love learning about space. But if I look at a picture of it, I'll freak out. Yes, physics lessons were tough at times.

8) My favourite animals are Penguins, Elephants, Cats (my best friend has two...I have to put this here), Foxes, and Giraffes.

9) Speaking of best friends, the two best friends I have are both from Primary school. I've had two of my best friends sicne I was 3 and 5...and since then we have been inseparable...we've gone to the same schools ever since, and talk every day!

10) I love action movies. I think what kicked it off was my first fave movie 'The Bourne Supremacy'

11) I hated French, Physics, and Geography in School (although I didn't do Geography for long anyway.)

12) My music taste is so wide, but I feel like pop is the only music I don't really listen to muc. My fave genres are indie, rock, and folk music (preferably a combination of the three...heaven.)

13) The oldest song I listen to is from the 40s. There's something soulful about old voices.

14) I actually love evil characters, I just think they;re so much more intricate! Esp The Joker

15) My favourite book is The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

16) I'm a picky eater, but I love Italian and Chinese food.

17) I have always wanted to be a writer (or a singer, but my voice sucks so...)

18) I hate the sun most of the time! I like cold, wintery, autumn, cozy weather.

19) I hate carrying an umbrella, even if it's raining - I will walk in the rain.

20) I'm a really really really introvert and quiet person.

21) I also don't like when people talk too much...especially about things that don't matter (like people who jsut talk crap about other people...you know the ones I'm talking about.)

22) I've also wanted to be a police officer (well okay...the first thing I ever wanted to be was a soldier, but then I grew up and realised that ethically I didn't want to) but as a kid, and still to this day, I want to be a police officer. But it's hard considering I look like a wimp, and I'm intimidated by police officers.

23) I'm pretty sure...like 99.9% sure the reason I want to become a police officer is because of the TV show 'The Bill' I watched it all the way until it was axed...and I was so attached to some of the characters that I feel like if I became an officer I'd meet cool people like them. (please...don't judge.)

24) Secondary school was my worst nightmare, and I never want to relive it.

25) But, I had the best childhood ever...and I loved it.

26) At secondary I had an ICT teacher that was...the devil. I don't wanna talk about it.

27) The music on my phone has to be perfect.

28) There's something about lights that's always fascinated me

29) I pick up on vibes SO easily. Most people can't tell, but whenever someones sly, mean, passive aggressive...I pick up on it so fast. And ...I always end up being right.

30) I love reading about Serial killers.

31) I don't listen to Beyonce (just a preference.) But I hate the song 'Single Ladies'...it drives me crazy. Idk what it is, but it annoys me.

32) I hate people who complain about everything.

33) I forgive so easily that people take advantage of it

34) I love cartoons, always have, always will.

35) Horror movies don't scare me, like at all.

36) I have social anxiety

37) I have this blessing in life, which is that I can eat whatvere the hell I want and won't gain weight. But the downside is that it means I eat too much crap.

38) If Nygma in the Gotham series wasn't a killer...or psychotic...I'd date him. I also had a massive crush on Adam Young for a while (who am I kidding? I still love him.)

39) I have a scar that runs up my left leg

40) I think dinner dates are so awkward, but maybe that's because I eat too much. But isn't it awkward? You sit there, right in front of each other...I have to order myself...like, what if the persons a bore? What do I do then?

41) I love thrill-seeking rides

42)I was some weird kid that would read history books? Like why did I do that?

43) If I have a crush on you...I will literelly not get my words out. I'll talk so fast, and trip over my words so that you just give me a blank stare.

44) Oddly, Coffee and energy drinks have no effect on me? In fact, coffee makes me sleepy? So staying up during exam season? That my friend, is willpower...and a lot of it.

45) I love the songs 'Angel- The xx' 'Youth-daughter' and 'Northern Wind - City and Colour'

46) When I was younger (and even now) I was/am unashamdely in love with the band Westlife!! They rule, okay.

47) My personal preference for guys are sut tradition gentlemn, like...not the typical 21 century media persona...if you get what I mean *cough cough* The only way is essex *cough cough* just a preference!

48) I 100% believe the Iraq War was a war crime, and that the leaders who caused that war deserve to be locked up.

49) Shock: I've never actually wanted a disney princess movie. Nope! I grew up with a dad and 3 brohters, and my mum doesn't watch TV...so I mever actually watched much Disney. In fact, they used to take the picc out of me when I did watch it...so yeah, I used to just watch action movies, and my love of them grew from there.

50)I adore beaches when it's a chilly day, and rivers (southbank!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You have some pretty interesting facts about yourself, i too love Westlife still who doesn't love singing to the oldie songs ahaha. Oh and good luck with your A Levels! :)
    Charlotte x
    icharlotteemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe